US Embassy Foreign National Student Intern Program (FNSIP)
What is FNSIP?
1. A unique opportunity to offer selected Indonesian students attending Indonesian universities the experience to learn about and work in the U.S. Bi-Mission Indonesia.
2. Opportunities are open to all degree programs.
3. Students must be in 3rd year of Bachelors program or 1st year of Masters program.
4. No compensation and benefits
5. Types of Program: 3-month program
RECRUITMENT AND TIMELINE
How the process works:
1. Go to the Embassy’s website – https://id.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs/internships/
2. Submit your application package by email to JakartaFNSIP@state.gov
3. Be ready for interview
4. Selected students will receive a conditional offer
5. Clearance process (medical & security)
6. Formal offers extended
7. Interns start