Finance & Accounting Intern – MIB
MIB is a group of certified and registered professionals in Indonesia, where each member has a unique set of skills and expertise. Each member is independent, compliant with our standards, and responsible for the works and services provided to the clients.
Our team of professionals with over 10 years of experience showcases the key strength of MIB. We are able to cater to different industries and adjust their expertise for each client’s needs. We are committed to providing the best solution and value to give to our clients by offering a range of services that can complete our client’s tax objectives. We aim to be the leading group of professionals that always share positive impacts and sustainable values in every step of our works and solutions.
● Work Experience
● Opportunities for Direct Hire
● Coaching and Career Development
● Preferably in the final year of a bachelor’s degree program majoring in Accounting.
● Strong Academic Records, proven by a minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00)
● Excellent written and strong verbal communication skills in English
● Active track records in organizational activities
● Exposures in related field is an advantage
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by 21 May 2023 at 23.59 WIB at the latest with the subject “Finance & Accounting Intern_[University]_[Full Name]” by attaching the following documents:
● Application Letter
● Academic Transcript
● Motivational Essay (700-1000 words illustrating yourself, plan for the next five years, and your motivations for applying to this position)
Finance & Accounting Intern_University Name_John Smith
Applications through email are preferred.
Kickstart your career in the industry and develop key skills and expertise by working alongside professionals. Here in MIB, we aim to create positive impacts and sustainable values on businesses and society.