The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company’s products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Lab Series, Origins, M·A·C, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Darphin Paris, TOM FORD BEAUTY, Smashbox, AERIN Beauty, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, KILIAN PARIS, Too Faced, Dr.Jart+, and the DECIEM family of brands, including The Ordinary and NIOD.
• ELCBI Corporate Internship Program is open to final year students who are (1) completing their final paper or (2) have completed their studies and waiting for graduation.
• Fluent in English and strong Project Management experience is mandatory.
• Internship period is 6 months, where Intern(s) might be rotated every 3 months in different department for maximum exposure and development.
• Intern(s) will paired to a mentor from People Manager of respective department.
• Intern(s) will be paired with a buddy to ease them in adapting with ELCBI working environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Exposure to prestige beauty industry
• Hands on experience in business
• Regional exposure
• Soft skill personal development
• Make real business impact
• Internship/job opportunity
To indicate your interest to the position, please send your CV by stating “Corporate Internship Program” in the email subject to : firstname.lastname@example.org