Job ID 1582859
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We’re a Singapore based software consulting firm looking for a System Architect to design and lead technical teams to deliver complex software installations on popular Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure.
- Provide technical leadership and help establish direction of implementation of software solutions (primarily web applications)
- Design software architecture based on business requirements with a strong understanding of security, performance, resiliency considerations while keeping in mind the client’s standards and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships in the client organization with a focus on delivering high quality solutions and service
- Build proof of concepts in the company’s AWS/Azure accounts to mimic client environments to test solutioning
- Analyze the solution requirements, design solutions to meet the requirements while conforming to the client’s standards and industry best practices.
- Maintain healthy and strong relationships with key infrastructure and solution vendors
- An undergraduate or post-graduate degree in ICT, computer science or related fields
- Strong prior development experience – particularly in web application development.
- Experience in design/consulting experience in implementation of greenfield software projects.
- Strong understanding of servers, networking and databases.
- Experience/strong understanding of service-oriented-architectures, Microservices/Monolith architectures, web services
- Handons experience with Devops
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. You must be able to persuasively get your point across.
- Handson experience with AWS/Azure
- Ability to work independently and importantly, move projects to completion.
The following aren’t requirements but would definitely be considered advantageous.
- Security Certifications
- Certifications in AWS/Azure (preferably AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Azure Solutions Architect)
- Experience with GCC and SHIP/HATS