Job ID 1592737
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Conduct investigations & resolutions related to Android apps
- Analyze user interface design in order to support available device screen sizes
- Analyze application support for each available Android version
- Create code for new feature needs and development of existing features
- Manage code in source control repository
- Perform internal tests on features that have been completed
- Collaborating with other teammates such as Project Manager, and other Developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information System
- Minimal 2 years experience in the related field.
- Skill sets: Cisco, Linux, Windows, MikroTik, Database, hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Preferably specialized in IT/Computer – Hardware or equivalent.
- Good analytical skills, and have desire to learn new technology.
If you don’t have registered as a member of CDC-UI,
please send your application to :
email@example.com (subject: position – UI)