Job ID 1571439
Career Level Manager / Assistant Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Work with Partners and stakeholders (management/investors/banks) to identify different recovery and restructuring options available for clients.
- Develop project goals and planning under the guidance of the project Partner.
- Manage, guide, and coach project team members towards the achievement of defined project goals, including detailed financial and commercial analysis to identify key issues facing underperforming businesses.
- Liaise with creditors, directors, and other interested parties throughput the appointment/assignment and always practice the principles of excellent client service.
- Ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
- Assist in company research, business development initiatives, and other ad hoc tasks, as required.