Job ID 24856
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Luwjistik aims to enable companies in the logistics industry by enhancing their capabilities and expanding their network within the region through a single integration while retaining control over the supply chain. This integrated infrastructure solution will allow stakeholders across the supply chain to connect with each other through the application of flexible yet robust APIs that facilitate fast, accurate, and secure data exchange between all parties.
About the Internship
We are looking to hire an Intern to join our fully-remote team and support our various departments. We are looking for generalists who are comfortable wearing multiple hats.
In this internship, you will be exposed to various departments from operations, product, and commercial. You will also be exposed to working with our management team on several initiatives.
We are keeping this job description because this internship will be the opportunity to create your own role.
If you are a student in the final year of university, and you are eager to learn, this opportunity might be for you.
- Students majoring in Industrial Engineering, Management, Business Administration, Economics, and other relevant fields
- Good fluency in English, the ability to speak in Chinese would be a plus!
- Have strong communication and public speaking skills;
- Have a ‘can-do attitude and ability to work under minimum supervision and ambiguity;
- Generalists who enjoy working with various departments at the same time;
- Own a good working attitude while maintaining their unique personalities of his’/her’s;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and a self-motivated person.
- Having a wide network with logistics companies would be a plus!