Job ID 1598688
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
• They identify the legal risk in any documentation.
• The lawyers also guide the person on the assumed risk in a particular document.
• They are also responsible to interpret laws and different rules and regulations for the general public and people related to the juristic.
• A lawyer should also conduct proper research and gather evidence to make their case strong,
• They should also ensure that approvals are in order before any document is presented in court.
• A lawyer should also explain the law to clients and facilitate them with legal advice.
• Legal representation can also be offered as an arbitration.
• They should also create drafts of wills, properties, estates, contracts, and deeds.
• They are also expected to manage regulatory and compliance services for a legal firm.
• A lawyer should also be able to manage a team of legal assistants and paralegals across countries.
• They are also expected to make appearances in court.
• They are also expected to prepare legal notices and pleadings.
- They should have a bachelor’s degree in law.
- They should have been an attorney for at least 2 years.
- A lawyer should also have relevant experience in drafting legal documents for negotiation.
- They should also have experience in reviewing legal documents.
- They should also be well versed with Analytical abilities.
- Their legal concepts must also be strong and research skills should also be very strong.
- They should also be able to handle and work under pressure along with meeting deadlines.
- They can either work independently or also work as team members of a legal team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are also vital for this role.
– International working environment
– Accommodation and daily meals will be provided by the company