Job ID 1612941
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Design, develop, and ship product features and improvements
- Research, conceive, design, and develop backend components and tools to extend, improve, stabilize your team’s backend.
- Take an active role in code reviews & pull requests, get your own code reviewed by the team and become a better developer overall
- Partnering closely with the Product Team to evaluate the technical feasibility, release, and timely execution of features
- People management responsibilities in terms of mentoring, teaching hard and soft skills, and managing their career path
- Nurture and manage the team members to achieve team goals
- Assist the team in day-to-day problems such as debugging issues and others
- Lead software components development and customization for given carriers requirements, plan tasks, hold code and design reviews.
- Analyze carrier requirements, with a larger team, to define high level architecture, collaborate with senior developers across the team on design.
- Review and approve the detailed designs.
- Drive all aspects of the development including requirements definition, design, implementation, unit testing, and integration.
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in computer science or other related fields
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in a frontend and backend (web / mobile) development
- +2 years of software engineer lead/managerial experience
- Expertise in ReactJS, React Native, Java Springboot, Micro Frontend, Single page application, NodeJS, postgres & mySQL, and microservices
- Experienced on creating strategy and execute SEO related tasks
- Have multiple years of experience debugging complex issues at every level of the stack
- Experienced with building scalable backend services
- Experienced building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Experienced with cloud infrastructure systems (GCP/AWS)
- Familiar on deploying app to Google Play Store & Apple Store
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must
Languages / Frameworks currently used:
Typescript, NodeJS, React, React Native, GCP (Cloud Run, Cloud SQL (Postgres), Cloud Storage…), Firebase Auth, Terraform, Github Actions, Amplitude, Sentry, Appsflyer, HotJar, SendGrid, Google Play & App Store Connect, JIRA, Zoho