Job ID 1576756
Career Level Staff
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Accurately post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Check, input, and make payment for every drilling related invoices;
- Ensuring the timely reporting of monthly financial statements and smooth annual financial audits.
- Fresh Graduate, Bachelor Degree majoring in Economic/Accounting from a reputable University with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Age maximum 28 years old.
- Applicants with experience as Finance and Accounting in Geothermal/Energy/Power Plant sectors maximum 2 (two) years would be an advantage.
- In depth knowledge of financial regulation and accounting processes;
- Proficient in English both oral and written.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Intermediate to Advance skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High motivation, good team work and able to work independently