Job ID 21363
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Maximum 25 years old
- Bachelor degree majoring Accounting
- Minimum 2 years experience as FAT Officer (fresh graduates are welcome)
- Fluent in English is a must
- Strong analytical skill
- Problem solving skill
- Experience with Accurate System is an advantage
- Experience in Big 4 Accounting Firm is an advantage
- Support data financial statements monthly and yearly are in accordance with applicable accounting standards. (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Fixed Asset List)
- Update current financial status by collecting the information above.
- Deliver timeline or schedule of each project undertaken by the team.
- Report annual and monthly for finance, accounting and tax calculation.
- Coordinate and deliver on internal and external reporting requirements.
- Carry out suggestion and develop control procedures/processes to improve efficiency in finance and accounting matters.
- Support data for cash balances, cash distribution and cash forecast.
- Report payments before sending for approval and ensure correct posting into account system.
- Report and follow up of receivables and timely payments of payable.
- Coordinate with external regarding financial and tax audit.