Job ID 1571437
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Conduct end-to-end research process for unique situations, which includes defining data collection approaches, producing quantitative analyses, and processing its findings into concise explanations and insights.
- Conduct industry and financial analyses relevant to ongoing engagements, which include formulating and documenting assumptions, as well as identifying and assessing underlying issues.
- Assist in the construction of relevant financial models.
- Provide various support to the engagement team, including organizing and attending meetings, compiling minutes of meeting as the basis for the next steps, and others.
- Assist in compiling documentation including client reports, court documents, term sheets, and minutes of meeting amongst others.
- Maintain good working relationships with peers and colleagues to foster effective collaboration.