Job ID 1612437
Career Level Staff
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Performing statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity
- Evaluating system performance and design, as well as its effect on data quality
- Collaborating with database developers to improve data collection and storage processes
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data
- Identifying Data Governance standards in accordance with company needs, requirements, and other relevant parties.
- Ensuring the Data team has met / applied required minimum based on the previous job desc. Both in terms of Data Governance and Risk Management aspects.
- Conducting evaluation, assessment, and monitoring of compliance with governance aspects
- Carry out the Data team good governance by applying ISO 27001 Information Security framework
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, information management or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Data Analysis, Data Management, Data Governance or Data Quality.
- Minimum 2 years of experience using data quality tools such as: Informatica, Talend, IBM, SAS, SAP
- Proficiency in programming languages, including SQL
- Having an excellent knowledge of ISO 27001 and monitoring implementation standards throughout the years
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills