Job ID 18152
Career Level Staff
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To carry out survey/inspection of loss or damage in general and machinery breakdown in particular occurring within any industry to ascertain, nature, circumstances and extent of damage sustained.
- To prepare concise but comprehensive reports in a timely manner and in accordance with the guidelines set out by the company;
- To be available to attend survey/inspection outside working hours and on weekends (public holidays) as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) and graduated from overseas university (degrees taught in English);
- Prepared to work as Team and willing to travel throughout Indonesia particularly in remote area.
- Computer Literate, willing to work under tight deadline and adapt to desk-bound and remote working scheme.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated, dynamic and proactive;