Job ID 1582778
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We’re a Singapore based software consulting firm looking for a dynamic Business Analyst with product management chops. Our ideal candidate should have a strong business acumen with a strong interest in technology related domains.
- Liasing between client stakeholders (IT Department and Business Owners) and internal stakeholders (Project management, management team, development team and QA) to ensure that project delivery happens in a timely fashion
- Analyse and synthesise business requirements, and conceptualise and recommend appropriate solutions
- Document and present findings in the form of workflow diagrams, specifications and other project specific documentation
- Conceptualize business processes and present it visually using workflow diagrams and slide decks to effectively communicate (visually) complex ideas and concepts
- Manage the project timeline, plan and prioritize tasks in a constantly changing environment
- Participate and support various activities during the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, development in sprints, QA and testing, deployment etc)
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that effectively presents progress and status of different aspects of the project to different stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record or outstanding records of prior professional or personal achievement
- Academic background in Information Technology or a field related to IT is a must.
- The candidate should have excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to visualise workflows and translate them into digital mediums (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous and detailed oriented with excellent documentation skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for analysis
- Strong and avid interest in web and mobile applications
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst in a software delivery project would be advantageous
The following would be a “plus”
- Prior experience leading a product development firm
This role would be the precursor to a Product Lead/Project Management position to lead teams to deliver software while maintaining a close relationship with the Client’s senior stakeholders.