Job ID 24806
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Andalin Future Leader Development Program is designed for dynamic graduates with a passion for being a future leaders in Andalin. This program offers a holistic approach with a big opportunity for trainees to experience direct guidance from C-Level as their mentor and other management teams as their buddy which will help trainees in their professional career development. After graduating from this program, trainees will be assigned to the critical/core function position (Commercial, Business Development, Operation, Strategic Planning) in Andalin with a Managerial level position.
Roles & Program Elements:
- Deep dive in addressable market research and strategize on data gathering and analysis.
- Involve in project management and development of business cases.
- Assist in the development of actionable business plans, and establish an appropriate reporting mechanism.
- Working in multi-department/ business unit rotations such as Commercial, Operations, Business Development, Corporate Office, and Technology.
- Evaluation & Assessment reviews.
- Certification upon program completion.
- This program will be starting in September 2022.
- Obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or Master’s degree in Management, Technology, Finance and Business (MBA graduates are preferred) with less than 2-year full-time working experience.
- Graduated from Overseas Universities with a minimum GPA of 3.30 or graduated from the Top 5 Universities in Indonesia with a GPA of 3.50 are our main preferences.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Having exceptional analytical, quantitative, and conceptual thinking.
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written.
- A passionate person with a strong willingness to learn new things and a positive working attitude.
- Comfortable working in a very high pace and high-pressure working environment.
- An exceptional collaborative team player.