Job ID 15877
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
• Conduct an end-to-end research process for unique situations, which includes defining data collection approaches, producing quantitative analyses, and processing its findings into concise explanations and insights.
• Conduct industry and financial analyses relevant to ongoing engagements, which includes formulating and documenting assumptions, as well as identifying and assessing underlying issues.
• Assist in the construction of relevant financial models.
• Provide various support to the engagement team, including organizing and attending meetings, compiling minutes of meeting as basis for next steps, and others.
• Assist in compiling documentation including client reports, court documents, term sheets, minutes of meeting amongst others.
• Maintain good working relationships with peers and colleagues to foster effective collaboration.