Job ID 1672704
Career Level Staff
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
A marketing administrator is expected to have the following skills: good analysis, mature and professional communication, working with a team; high learning enthusiasm. Equnix believes that effective learning comes from a humble mental attitude, critical and logical thinking, a marketer has an interest in developing insights and sharing with others, thinking strategically to achieve goals according to the plans that have been planned. It is equally important to have good English skills.
Salary 4.9 Million
- Humble and open minded
- High willingness to learn.
- Discipline, keen to detail, creative, and communicative.
- Work experience is not preferred.
- Have a passion in the world of Marketing and Sales.
- Able to operate Google Workspace.
- Have good time management.
- Willing to travel on business.
- Learn the world of Marketing, Business and Entrepreneurship
- Carry out tasks with responsibility and have ownership of the work
- Develop a positive attitude, careful and systematic mindset
- Carry out administrative duties properly
- Carry out task planning with coordination and a predetermined strategy
- Design a strategic plan in accordance with the objectives that have been set
- Work and communicate tactically in accordance with the directions that have been set
- Help build, maintain and expand relationships with clients as a link between the company and the external market
- Fostering an entrepreneurial mindset by thinking creatively and innovatively to identify business opportunities