Job ID 1651951
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Responsible for selling PE/PP, GC’s Products (Plastic Resin) business development with NEW/ existing customers in Indonesia’s market, as well as locating and find out new opportunity customers
- Acquires a thorough working knowledge of all products and its applications.
- Maintains and develops relations with customers and provides them with technical knowledge as well as promotes goodwill of the organization.
- Identifies key customers and keeps the up-to-date records of all customers and prospective customers.
- Plans the itinerary and customers’ visits and reports in advance to supervisor/manager on a weekly basis.
- Responds to all customers’ needs such as on products, delivery, documents, etc.
- Working closely with international sales and specialty sales in order to understand technical issues in the market place.
- Analyses customer complaints to understand and report on technical issues.
- Notifies product suppliers of any product issues faced by customers and keeps customers notified of developments.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues with customers, (e.g. adjusts machinery for a better match with GCM products)
- Monitors competitor activities and provides data & samples for analysis.
- Understands and works according to certification and regulatory standards. (Indonesia & International standards)
- Ensures that customers are satisfied with GC quality (in product & technical & Service terms)
- Monitors and reports on machine manufacturers, mold manufacturers, and brand owner activities.
- Constantly improves one’s own technical knowledge and that of one’s customers and peers
- Indonesian, preferably 25 -32 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering, or Engineering with at least 2.75 GPA, 3-5 years of experience
- Master’s Degree in Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering, or Engineering with 0-3 years of experience
- At least 0-3 years experience in sales, customer service/ support for Plastics/ Rubber/ Polymer industries
- Good practices in Presentation, Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
- customer-centric minded and able to cooperate successfully in a team as well as work independently under high pressure
- Sales experience and In-depth knowledge of polymers
- Familiar to using Microsoft Office Program, Internet and Sales system
- Good understanding of polymers and plastics conversion processes
- TOEIC Score at least 600
- Fluent in English , Indonesia