Job ID 1638001
Career Level Supervisor / Coordinator
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Neurosensum Technology International is looking for a skilled and motivated Field
Procurement & Facility Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Field Procurement & Facility
Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the procurement processes and facility
management related to our market research projects. Your role will be critical in ensuring the
smooth execution of fieldwork activities and maintaining efficient vendor relationships.
– Maintain and update the vendor listing of the company, ensuring a diverse and reliable
pool of vendors for various research requirements.
– Administer the vendor application process, reviewing applications, and onboarding new
vendors based on company standards.
– Develop and maintain a comprehensive repository of vendors, services, and pricing to
facilitate easy access to relevant information for various projects.
– Collaborate with marketing researchers to negotiate and get the best costing for fieldwork
services for upcoming market research projects.
– Oversee the management of fieldwork facilities, ensuring they meet project requirements
and having the quality & safety standard.
– Take charge of managing the budget for fieldwork activities, tracking and executing
expenses and ensuring cost-effectiveness execution.
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in procurement, preferably within the market research
– Strong negotiation skills and the ability to find cost-effective solutions without
– Excellent organizational and time management abilities to handle multiple projects and
– Proven vendor management experience with an emphasis on building and maintaining
positive vendor relationships.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
– Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related
field is preferred.