Job ID 1612668
Career Level Staff
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
AJCapital Advisory is one of the top debt restructuring boutique advisory firms in Indonesia, and as an Entry Level Associate, you will be working and learning hands-on with the best financial analysis, financial modeling, transaction structuring, due diligence, and negotiation projects. Your main role will be to provide project teams with support but from time to time you will also be exposed to interfacing with senior-level clients of some of the largest corporations in Indonesia, local and international lawyers, bankers, and consultants, as well as government ministries officials.
If you are looking for an engaging and challenging work environment to help you develop and grow your strategic and corporate finance skills, and you are ready to be given as much responsibility as you can handle, this might be just the right job for you!
- Be proactive in project teams dealing with unique and complex corporate cases.
- Learn from the best and most highly regarded professionals in the market – focus on your learning and development to grow and take on more responsibilities.
- Execute advisory assignments and collaborate with other project teams to ensure overall excellent client service as well as making significant contribution towards the overall future development and success of the firm.
- Conduct end-to-end research process for unique situations, which includes defining data collection approaches, producing quantitative analyses, and processing its findings into concise explanations and insights.
- Conduct industry and financial analyses relevant to ongoing engagements, which includes formulating and documenting assumptions, as well as identifying and assessing underlying issues.
- Assist in construction of relevant financial models.
- Provide various support to the engagement team, including organizing and attending meetings, compiling minutes of meeting as basis for next steps, and others.
- Assist in compiling documentations including client reports, court documents, term sheets, minutes of meeting amongst others.
- Maintain good working relationships with peers and colleagues to foster effective collaboration.