PT. Hatfield Indonesia (PTHI) is a well-established (1990) and growing environmental consulting company that offers excellent career opportunities for highly motivated individuals. Our company provides science-based solutions in a range of sectors including infrastructure, mining, forestry, renewable energy, international development, marine and coastal management, and others. We work for a wide range of clients in the private sector, national and international government agencies, international finance institutions, and civil society organizations. To deliver these services, we have an integrated team of national and international specialists that understand the need for strong environmental and social science in support of sustainable development in Indonesia.
Location: Bogor, Indonesia
The intern will primarily assist the Quality, Health, safety, and environment (QHSE) Management Representative and Admin & QHSE Officer to implement QHSE plans/ programs. The activities
anticipated can include, but are not limited to:
1. Support the update of existing health and safety documentation to comply with SMK3; and
2. Support the update of existing business process documents at PTHI so that PTHI has a comprehensive business process.
3. Various support on technical or administrative tasks of QHSE Committee, as needed.
Objectives of the internship for the intern include:
1. To update quality management systems and their implementation in PTHI;
2. To establish advanced level (tingkat lanjut) of SMK3 (Indonesia HSMS) and to update EMS that integrated into SMK3 in PTHI;
3. To provide the intern with experience in QHSE management in PTHI
1. The candidate is currently pursuing a university degree in HSE major
2. He/She has a strong interest in learning and possessing an inquisitive nature;
3. He/She has good computer skills and is proficient with standard software applications such as Microsoft Office; and
4. He/She has good English proficiency, both oral and writing
Estimated Timeframe: Mid/End of July 2022 – Mid/End of October 2022
Reporting: Daily activity log.