PT ENERGI MEGA PERSADA TBK. (“EMP” or the “Company”) is an upstream oil and natural gas company that has operating areas in Indonesia and Mozambique. EMP’s business activities includes exploration, development and production of crude oil, natural gas and coal bed methane.
EMP was established in 2001 and has been a publicly listed company in Indonesia Stock Exchange since 2004. Through its subsidiaries, EMP operates working interest in 8 oil and natural gas properties: Bentu, Korinci Baru, Malacca Strait, Tonga and Gebang in Sumatera; Kangean in East Java; Sanggatta II in East Kalimantan; and Buzi in Mozambique.
The Company applies its extensive skills in reservoir management, innovative use of modern technology and drilling techniques to the exploration and production of oil and natural gas in an area of over 22,000 km2. EMP is a major natural gas supplier of the rapidly growing region of East Java and Sumatera, both for power generation through the National Electricity Company (PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PLN) as well as for feed stock for industrial needs.
Now We are hiring
- Applicants shall only submit the application at the local/nearest Career Center where applicants live. (Overseas applicants can directly apply to CDC Universitas Indonesia).
- Applicants can only apply at one career center, failure to meet this requirement will be disqualified.
- Fill out the required application form at the designated career center.
- Registration closing date is August 12th 2022 at 23.59 PM (Jakarta, Indonesia Time).
- The entire EMP recruitment program is free of charge.
- Beware of any attempted recruitment fraud. All announcement will be delivered through career centers mentioned above as official company’s channels and partners.